12 St Clair Street Bowral
"Windrush", a Charming & Private Acre Landholding
When first impressions matter, this gated property with its impressive semi-circular driveway entrance will not disappoint. Set on the high side of this tree-lined cul-de-sac, the property is a remnant of the nearby Gibbergunyah nature reserve, where your neighbours are the abundant wildlife. This architecturally designed home enjoys views across Bowral. It is a solid double-brick structure which has been meticulously renovated and well thought through. It is situated on a one-acre parcel of easy-care and established gardens and lawns.
With formal and informal living zones, this family-friendly home allows for seamless indoor / outdoor enjoyment immersed in the picturesque surroundings. It is very close to renown golf courses and only 2km to Bowral town centre.
- Formal lounge with fireplace, formal dining
- Stylish gourmet kitchen
- Generous master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Gallery, Library/Study
- Laundry, separate WC, internal double lock-up garage
- Garden shed, viewing platform, security system
- Ducted gas heating throughout, separate R/C A/C
Land Area 4,047.00 m2