St James Close Burradoo
PRIVATE SETTING IN A QUIET LOCATION
A light-filled spacious home set within a garden featuring spectacular well-established trees in a quiet cul-de-sac. On entering there is a sunken lounge room featuring an open fireplace, cosy media corner, raked ceiling and stunning feature wall. The architectural spine of the house separates living areas from bedrooms and utility rooms with cleverly hidden storage space on both sides of the wall. The entertainer's kitchen opens on to a family room overlooking intimate private courtyards and the formal dining room with a garden outlook. Bedrooms have garden views to the courtyard setting.
- 3 bedrooms, separate study, 2 bathrooms
- Sunken formal lounge
- Separate dining opening to hedged courtyards
- Modern kitchen with marble benchtops
- Family living with cosy media corner
- Central heating throughout plus open fire
- Large protected courtyard with al fresco dining
- Separate double garage
- More than 4000sqm with circular driveway.
Land Area 2,724.00 m2