8/2B Darling Point Road Darling Point
Newly updated Art Deco apartment with study.
Newly updated and ready to move straight in, this boutique Art Deco apartment presents a rare entry to one of Sydney's most prestigious addresses. Set on the first floor of Dorset House, a secure block of 12, it's positioned at the one-way end of Darling Point Road just metres to Edgecliff Station and a 300m stroll to Rushcutters Bay Park. Perfect for the professional couple or a prime investment opportunity, it offers easy access to the CBD, Double Bay village and Potts Point's renowned dining and entertainment hub.
- Well maintained Art Deco block, secure terrazzo entry
- Freshly painted interiors featuring polished timber floors
- Brand new kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooker
- Large living room with adjoining sunroom or ideal study
- King sized bedroom with built-in robes & sitting area
- Newly updated white-tiled bathroom with a bath
- Integrated laundry plus a common laundry, ceiling fans
- An ideal first purchase or investment opportunity
Council Rates $1,124.24 pa
Water Rates $693.80 pa
Strata Fees $685.29 pq