26 Pulbrook Parade Hornsby
Heritage home representing - Absolute Value!
Set back on the high side of one of the most popular Hornsby streets, this heritage c1920s home sits on 1272sqm (approx.) of near flat land. With an old world charm, renovate it and make it your own, enjoying a beautiful sunny disposition. Offering a flexible floor plan suitable for all families. Possible sub-division (STCA). Close proximity to Westfield shopping centre, Hornsby Girls high school, Waitara Public School catchment, Hornsby hospital and station.
- 5 bedrooms plus study
- 1.5 original bathrooms
- Lovely original floorboards throughout
- High Ceilings of Yester- year.
- Open plan kitchen overlooks garden
- Formal lounge room with fireplace and separate dining room for entertaining
- Level land (possible sub-division STCA)
- Frontage 26.396 metres
- Leisurely Walk to Hornsby hospital, Hornsby Girls high , Hornsby Westfield shopping centre, as well as Hornsby Train Station.