1 Church Street Paddington
c1830 Georgian stone cottage with double parking.
A rare and prized offering, this double-fronted Georgian sandstone cottage was built c1830 as one of Paddington's earliest residences. Steeped in history and graced with a wealth of original features, 'Clydesville' is tucked away in a quiet one-way enclave and opens out to an enchanting north facing entertainer's courtyard. A home of exceptional charm and comfort, it has been lovingly refurbished retaining its heritage appeal and is superbly located footsteps to cafes, artisan bakeries and gastropubs with Centennial Parklands just 300m from the doorstep.
- Private urban retreat entrenched in Paddo's early history
- Central hallway, wide Kauri floors, 3.4m ceilings, fireplaces
- 3 double bedrooms, elegant bathroom, double carport
- Separate living & dining rooms open out to the courtyard
- Chic country-style gas kitchen, hand painted Italian tiles
- Sun-kissed courtyard with built-in bbq & terracotta terrace
- 500m stroll to Oxford Street's theatre, arts & design precinct
- Exceptional opportunity, the first time offered in 20 years
Council Rates $2,069.57 pa
Water Rates $739.28 pa