1B Beresford Road Rose Bay
The Residence - luxurious harbourfront icon with phenomenal views.
Renowned as one of Sydney's architectural icons, The Residence commands panoramic due north views over Rose Bay harbour to Manly from two expansive glass-embraced levels. Designed by acclaimed modernist architect Ken Willoughby, this house-sized two level strata residence with its distinctive design, never-to-be-built-out views and adaptable layout offer the ultimate in harbourside luxury. The first time offered for sale, this exceptional home offers an impressive 500 sqm (approx) of living space with self-contained lower level family or teen retreat and potential granny or au pair suite.
- Exclusive harbourfront setting directly opposite the marina
- 2 levels of sun-drenched living space with harbour backdrop
- Entertainer's kitchen, north facing garden with lush level lawn
- Terrazzo terrace, huge granite kitchen, masses of storage
- 5 beds with built-ins, 3 ensuite, home theatre/media room
- Master wing with study, his 'n' her walk-in robes and ensuite
- Deluxe baths, powder room, laundry per level, wine cellar
- Double undercover parking, auto external louvers, central heating
- Adaptable layout, ideal for the multi-generational family
Co-agent: Bart Doff from Laing & Simmons Double Bay
Council Rates $1,754.21 pa
Water Rates $1,073.60 pa