1-25/14-18 Woniora Avenue Wahroonga
"The Borrowdale" - Completion due by June 30th 2016!
Brought to you by the same developer as the highly acclaimed "The Alexander" development in Wahroonga, comes their latest offering "The Borrowdale".
Be one of the first to purchase in this prestigious building. To register your interest today go to www.theborrowdale.com.au or contact the exclusive agent Di Jones Real Estate.
We currently have 3 x 2 bedroom apartments available starting from $1,050,000, 5 x 3 bedroom apartments from $1,400,000 and 2 x penthouses from $1,765,000. A full price list is available on request.
Located in the heart of Wahroonga and conveniently located to Wahroonga station, Village, parks and local schools. These luxuriously appointed apartments offer sophisticated interiors and generous proportions throughout. Cleverly designed to achieve privacy, light and prevailing breezes, "The Borrowdale" will set a new level in luxury apartment living on the upper north shore. The perfect retreat for downsizers looking to retain quality and size in their new home.
Offering a selection of 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, each featuring:
- All bedrooms with fully fitted robes
- Master with ensuite, beautifully appointed and also feature heated towel rails
- All bathrooms feature heated floors
- "Realflame" Gas fireplace with remote control in living room
- Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops and Miele appliances with integrated double fridge/freezer
- Internal laundry with Miele Washer and Dryer
- Double lock up garages with remote control plus storage
- Quality flooring throughout - 100% wool carpets, stone tiles
- Ducted R/C zoned air throughout, LED lighting throughout
- Security building with remote plus keypad entry, audio visual intercom system
- Located just 600m from Wahroonga station, 350m to picturesque Wahroonga Park
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.