83 Lucinda Avenue Wahroonga
Luxurious Family Home on 1322sqm
Grandly perched on the high side of the street, this sophisticated family home is set on an expansive block of approximately 1322sqm.
The contemporary home provides a serene haven for family living and entertaining. Superbly renovated with a high attention to detail, the residence features a grand entrance foyer, wooden floor boards and high ceilings throughout.
An expansive alfresco deck and deep side verandah flow onto spectacular gardens and water features. Located in an ideal location, walk to rail and schools including Abbotsleigh & Knox, train, bus and shops.
- Designer finishes including stone features in the bathrooms and European fittings
- 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Caesarstone kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cook top
- Breakfast bar with adjoining family/meals area
- Stunning formal rooms and main lounge with gas fireplace
- Guest retreat with study and private entrance
- Generous rumpus room
- Two car garage with automatic doors and internal access
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, fans, heated ceilings throughout the bathrooms and kitchen
- Intercom entry, security alarm and water tank
- 1.75 km walk to Wahroonga station and village
- 1.85 km walk to Knox Grammar
- Close to Barker College and Westfield shopping centre
- Close proximity to Hornsby and SAN private hospitals
- Warrawee Public School and Turramurra High School catchment
The property delivers an exceptional family residence don't miss this opportunity to buy on Lucinda Avenue!
Contact Susie Stathakis 0457 880 555
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
Building Area 376 m2
Land Area 1,322.00 m2