6 Antoinette Close Warrawee
Modern Family Home, Walk to Rail & Schools
Sitting proudly at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, with a high set aspect, this superb single-storey home is positioned in an ultra-convenient location. Just 300m walk to Warrawee Public and 1000m to Warrawee station/Knox Grammar, and within easy reach of other premier schooling options. This highly desirable location is perfect for both young and established families.
With everything at your fingertips across one level, the home offers comfortable and low-maintenance living. A stunning kitchen will have you cooking Masterchef meals in no time. The crisp white bathrooms offer the same high level of finish, and even the large laundry is a sanctuary in itself. A flexible floor plan provides 4 bedrooms plus a study, and multiple living areas.
- Walk to schools and transport
- French windows and doors throughout, bathing the whole home in natural light
- Gourmet kitchen with gas cooktop, dish drawers, huge island bench, polyurethane cabinetry and feature lighting
- Modern bathrooms, laundry with integrated washer and dryer
- 3 sets of French doors opening up to the paved alfresco area at the rear, plus retractable flyscreens
- Polished Kauri pine timber floors throughout
- 4 spacious bedrooms, all with built-ins, plus a study
- Master bed with dressing room and ensuite
- Double garage and expansive under-house storage
- Underfloor gas heating
- Low-maintenance yard including an inground pool with new glass pool fence plus a deck for alfresco entertaining
- 1000m walk to rail and Knox Grammar
- 300m walk to Warrawee Public
Contact Bronwen Lipscombe 0418 388 408
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.