14 Attunga Street Woollahra
Classical parkside home with superb potential.
In a dress-circle enclave nestled between Cooper Park and Woollahra village, this spacious freestanding home captures tranquil parkland views from its commanding setting. Held lovingly in the one family for nearly 30 years. With freshly schemed interiors feature elegant proportions with spacious living areas leading out to a lush garden oasis. Comfortable as is, it offers potential to revamp or recreate capitalising on its exclusive address with scope for a second level maximising the idyllic views. Footsteps to the park grounds, it's 1km to Bondi Junction's retail hub.
- Classical facade with gated driveway to tandem parking
- 3 large beds with built-ins, beautiful high ornate ceilings
- Fluid living, dining and sitting rooms with parquet flooring
- Modern granite gas kitchen, marble-tiled main bathroom
- Family living opens to established gardens with dining terrace
- Entry hall, original fireplace, second bathroom with laundry
- Sublime park views, stroll to tennis courts and parkside cafes
- Prestigious address with fabulous potential to further develop
Council Rates $1,879.72 pa
Water Rates $739.28 pa