110 Jersey Road, Paddington
TIMELESS VICTORIAN GRANDEUR IN PADDINGTON'S TOP END
Built c1884 on an unusually deep dual access block, this grand wide-fronted terrace takes pride of place at the end of the distinguished Hanover Place row. A fine example of high Victorian craftsmanship and an integral part of Jersey Roads historic streetscape, this elegant home is 200m to Queen Streets chic shopping village an easy walk to Centennial Park and the buzz of Oxford Street. Set over two substantial levels and opening to a leafy courtyard garden with lapsed DA approval for double parking, this four-bedroom home bears all the hallmarks of a distinguished family address.
- 5.5m frontage, grand formal rooms, Jetmaster fireplace
- 4 large bedrooms, 3 with built-ins and 2 with a balcony
- Large kitchen with study nook, casual living/dining room
- Tree-framed deck and NW courtyard with rear lane access
- Elegant proportions, soaring ceilings, 4 original fireplaces
- Fresh modern bathroom, separate laundry with extra W.C.
- Potential to add value and instate off-street parking (STCA)
- Paddingtons top end, just one block to Woollahra village
Council Rates $1,816.32 pa
Water Rates $1,207.48 pa