37 Forth Street, Woollahra
Private Woollahra haven with romantic courtgarden.
A sense of romantic charm abounds throughout this beautifully presented home. Perfect for entertaining, its free-flowing living areas extend seamlessly to a private garden courtyard with treescape surrounds creating a delightful leafy canopy. A particular highlight of this enduring home is the upper level master retreat featuring lofty cathedral ceilings and dual north facing decks with a pretty streetscape outlook. Located in a tightly held setting on the edge of Woollahra village, it offers stylish easycare living at its best.
- 7.5m frontage with a charming walled garden forecourt
- Spacious free-flowing living, dining and sitting areas
- Wall to wall bi-fold doors to a picturesque courtgarden
- Streamlined custom cabinetry, RealFlame gas fireplace
- Stylish CaesarStone kitchen with chef's Miele gas cooker
- Huge bedrooms, easily reconfigured back to 3 bedrooms
- Master suite with built-ins, study area & decked balconies
- Designer bathroom, timber floors, separate laundry room
- Woollahra accruement area
Council Rates $1,713.62 pa
Water Rates $797.64 pa
Land Area 152.00 m2