1 Holdsworth Street, Woollahra
Sophisticated reinvention of a heritage classic.
One of Woollahra's earliest homes, this picturesque double fronted cottage has undergone an extensive architect designed reinvention to create a sophisticated village retreat. Occupying a landmark corner position with dual street access, it's located in the chic village heart just footsteps to Queen Street cafes and boutiques. Combining the appeal of heritage architecture with the benefits of a contemporary build, it has been expertly crafted with a focus on low-maintenance living and entertaining.
- Sunlit living and dining rooms with heated limestone floors
- Gourmet stainless steel and Carrara marble gas kitchen
- Private travertine courtyard designed by Secret Gardens
- 3 double beds, built-ins, 1 ideal as a media room or office
- Lofty master retreat with ensuite, study and Juliet balconies
- Chic marble bathrooms, hidden laundry, gas fireplace
- 42" plasma TV, ducted air, surround sound, attic storage
- Secure parking via Peaker Lane, close to Centennial Park
Council Rates $1,392.35 pa
Water Rates $733.32 pa