2 Petrarch Avenue, Vaucluse
SOLD - Private European inspired family compound on 715sqm.
Secreted away in a secluded enclave just behind Vaucluse village, this luxurious contemporary residence takes design cues from neo-classical Italian architecture infused with an eclectic mix of modern and classic metropolitan sophistication. Capturing the essence of European glamour, it's surrounded by deep courtyards on an incredibly private 715sqm compound. A peaceful family retreat with a strong connection to the outdoors, its interiors are serene yet inspiring with a sense of grandeur ideal for both intimate and grand scale entertaining.
- 4 large beds, 3 luxurious king sized upper level bedrooms
- Glamorous master suite, dressing room & luxe spa ensuite
- Northerly limestone terrace capturing leafy harbour glimpses
- Huge formal living room opens to a lavender-filled courtyard
- Elegant formal dining, coffered ceilings, hardwood floors
- Chic Hamptons-inspired sitting room & garden courtyard
- Chef's Ilve gas kitchen with butler's pantry & casual dining
- Luxurious stone-finished bathrooms, powder room, ducted air
- Double garage, auto gated forecourt with double parking
Council Rates $2,475.22 pa
Water Rates $690.20 pa